“BRALCA Leading the way for the next generation”
”Facing the challenges of modern day agriculture head on!”
Who Is BRALCA
The name BRALCA is derived from the names of our three daughters Brooke, Alyssa, and Caitlyn who play an active part in our decisions. Each of them contributes to our business operations. It reflects our focus on family values.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. This includes the way we run our farms, manage our stock, build our handling equipment and conduct training.
Finding a balance between production, profit and the environment will always be a challenge. BRALCA has embraced this challenge to find a way of creating a truly sustainable business. One that will endure and continue to grow and learn from the best science available. We work towards:
- Combining production and environmental outcomes
- Protecting endangered ecosystems
- Partnering with leading research
- Monitoring Soil Carbon
- Conducting ongoing site data recording
- Encouraging sharing of knowledge
- Providing on site field days
- Always seeking further knowledge